Made In Sunny Florida @ Unicorn Innovations
TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to our website. We are a leading e-commerce community for marketing. We thank you for visiting our website and we hope you enjoy our products and services.
Unicorn Innovations, LLC (“Unicorn Innovations,” “we,” or “us”) provides its website, TikTok Insiders, located at www.TikTokInsiders.com (together with all other websites, mobile applications, and services operated on behalf of Unicorn Innovations, the “Site”), to you, an individual user (“you”) for your individual usage, subject to your acceptance of, and compliance with, the terms and conditions set forth herein.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Changes to these Terms
3. Privacy and Security Disclosure
4. Intellectual Property
5. User Conduct
6. Account Registration
8. Automatic Billing and Cancellation Policy
9. Trial Offers
10. Payment Methods
11. Social Media
12. Copyright Notice
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
14. Disclaimer of Liabilities
15. Dispute Resolution by Mandatory Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
17. Third-Party Websites and Links
18. Testimonials, Reviews, and Other Submissions
19. Electronic Communications
21. No Waiver
22. No Agency Relationship
25. Entire Agreement
26. Questions or Additional Information
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS THAT WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A COURT HEARING, RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. ARBITRATION IS MANDATORY AND IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES UNLESS SPECIFIED BELOW IN SECTION 15 OR IF YOU OPT-OUT. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS IN SECTION 15 BELOW WHICH ALSO DESCRIBES YOUR RIGHT TO OPT-OUT.
By using the Site and agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. If you use the Site, you are affirming that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with us, and have read this Agreement and understand and agree to its terms.
1. Changes to these Terms
Unicorn Innovations reserves the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our Site. You can review the most current version of these Terms at any time by visiting this page (https://tiktokinsiders.com/terms-of-service). It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to, the Site following the posting of any changes constitutes your binding acceptance of those changes. UNICORN INNOVATIONS MAY CHANGE THESE TERMS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
1. Privacy and Security Disclosure
1. Intellectual Property
The Site and the content contained herein, as well as all copyrights, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, services, links, user submissions (as defined in Section 18), third-party apps, and any other content on the Site (collectively, “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein are the property of Unicorn Innovations and its third-party licensors or providers. You may access and use the Content and download and/or print out copies of any content from the Site, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site. Unicorn Innovations reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site.
The site may contain references to protected trademarks and service marks of other parties, but Unicorn Innovations may not specifically identity them as such. Unicorn Innovations does not claim ownership in any such marks.
1. User Conduct
You may not use, copy, display, sell, license, de-compile, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, create derivative works or otherwise exploit Content from the Site to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Site and its services, you agree not to:
• Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
• Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
• Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
• Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
• Disable, damage or alter the functioning or appearance of the Site, including the presentation of advertising;
• “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
• Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine,” “scrape,” “harvest” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents;
• Harvest or collect information about visitors to the Site without their express consent;
• Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc. to other users of the Site; or
• Transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
1. Account Registration
In order to access some of the services of the Site, you will be required to create an account. By creating this account you agree to the following:
• You may only maintain a single account;
• You may never share your account user name or password or knowingly provide or authorize access to your account;
• You may never use another user’s account without permission;
• When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information;
• You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure;
• You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account; and
• You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of Unicorn Innovations or others due to such unauthorized use. We will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
Unicorn Innovations has the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel your subscription or suspend your access to the Site.
We have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact our support team with information about your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve reviewed your inquiry. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
1. Automatic Billing and Cancellation Policy
Some of Unicorn Innovations’ products are provided on a subscription basis. Your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current rate for the subscribed service plus applicable shipping and handling, until you notify us of your decision to terminate your subscription. Most subscriptions will renew of one-month terms, regardless of the offer under which that subscription started.
By allowing the renewal to proceed, you have provided your electronic authorization for future charges against the card that you have on file. You further agree that your subscription fee(s) will be billed automatically at the beginning of each renewal period at the then-current rate (plus shipping and handling and sales tax, if applicable) to the credit card(s) you have on file. If you have more than one card on file, the first card will be used. If you have more than one credit card on file, and one or more credit cards has expired, we will use the unexpired credit card.
Unicorn Innovations reserves the right to immediately terminate a user’s account and/or service for any unpaid (in whole or part) period of the subscription (with or without notice). Termination of service in no way relieves or excuses you from any obligation to pay outstanding charges or expenses.
You may cancel your subscription(s) at any time prior to the renewal term. To cancel your membership, please send an email to email@example.com.
1. Trial Offers
Some of Unicorn Innovations products are offered on a 14-day trial basis. You understand and agree that you can cancel this trial at any time within the first 14 days and you will not be charged. You also understand and agree that if you decide not to cancel the trial within the first 14 days, that you will automatically be enrolled for the subscription of that product and will be billed the cost of the subscription until you cancel.
1. Payment Methods
All charges are in U.S. Dollars. We accept U.S. issued credit and debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
When making a purchase online, you will need:
1. The address the card’s statement is sent to (billing address);
2. The card number and expiration date; and
3. The 3 or 4 digit code found only on the card (CVV2 code).
By submitting credit card information or other payment information to us, you represent and agree that: (i) you are fully entitled to use that card or account; (ii) if you choose a subscription-based purchase, that you will pay all payments for your subscriptions by the date due; (iii) all payment information provided is complete and accurate; (iv) you will be responsible for any credit card fees; and (v) that sufficient funds exist to pay us the amount(s) due.
We and our third-party payment service providers may request, and we may receive, updated credit card information from your credit card issuer, such as updated card numbers and expiration date information when your credit card has expired. If such updated information is provided to us and our third-party payment service providers, we will update your account information accordingly, and will use such updated information to process payments for your subscription(s) if you signed up for subscription(s). Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt out of providing vendors and third-party payment service providers with your updated credit card information. If you wish to opt out of your credit card’s updating service, you should contact your credit card issuer.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply. If your bank or credit card issuer reverses a charge to your credit card, we may bill you directly and seek payment by another method including a mailed statement.
1. Social Media
This section applies to everyone who interacts with our social media presence, including comment sections, feeds, and other elements of social media presence viewable on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, or any of the many other available external third party social media platforms we may utilize (“Social Media Presence”).
1. Copyright Notice
The Site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this Website. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Unicorn Innovations, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
100 E Pine Street, Suite 110
Orlando, FL 32801
Email Address: Support@unicorninnovations.com
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INAPPLICABLE OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY AND/OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THAT: (A) THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE WEBSITE OR OUR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
1. Dispute Resolution by Mandatory Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISION CAREFULLY. IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH UNICORN INNOVATIONS AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN THE FUTURE MUST BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. THE RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT, SUCH AS DISCOVERY OR THE RIGHT TO APPEAL, MAY BE MORE LIMITED OR MAY NOT EXIST. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY ONLY BRING A CLAIM IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF (LEAD OR OTHERWISE) OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE PROCEEDINGS OR CLAIMS OR OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING.
THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. HOWEVER, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF AS A COURT (INCLUDING INJUNCTIVE AND DECLARATORY RELIEF OR STATUTORY DAMAGES), AND MUST FOLLOW THE TERMS OF THESE CONDITIONS OF USE AS A COURT WOULD.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, (a) a representative action for public injunctive relief pursuant to California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1750 et seq.), Unfair Competition Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200 et seq.) and/or False Advertising Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17500 et seq.) must be arbitrated on a class basis, (b) in the event that the foregoing clause is deemed invalid or unenforceable, a representative action for public injunctive relief pursuant to California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1750 et seq.), Unfair Competition Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200 et seq.) and/or False Advertising Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17500 et seq.) may be brought in the state or federal courts located in Orlando, Florida on a class basis, and (c) any claims other than for public injunctive relief must be arbitrated on an individual, non-class basis as otherwise set forth in this Section.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, and as an exception to final and binding confidential arbitration, you and Unicorn Innovations both retain the right to pursue, in small claims court, any claim that is within that court’s jurisdiction and proceeds on an individual (non-class) basis, including overdue account matters within the small claims court’s jurisdiction. Unicorn Innovations will not demand arbitration in connection with any individual claim that you properly file and pursue in a small claims court, so long as the claim is and remains pending in that court. The following claims shall not be subject to final and binding arbitration and must be adjudicated only in the state or federal courts located in Orlando, Florida: (i) an action by Unicorn Innovations relating to the infringement or validity of our proprietary rights, including without limitation, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, trade secrets, or patents; or (ii) an action by Unicorn Innovations for temporary, preliminary, or permanent injunctive relief, whether prohibitive or mandatory, or other provisional relief, against you for breach or threatened breach of this Agreement. You expressly agree to refrain from bringing or joining any claims that are excluded from final and binding arbitration pursuant to this subsection “b” in any representative or class-wide capacity, including but not limited to bringing or joining any claims in any class action or any class-wide arbitration. Small claims matters may be filed in any small claims court with personal and subject matter jurisdiction over the parties. For all other matters excluded from final and binding arbitration by this subsection “b,” the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in Orlando, Florida, and forever waive any challenge to said courts’ jurisdiction and venue.
Required Pre-Dispute Procedures
We acknowledge and agree that before initiating any Claim against the other, we agree to first contact the other with a written description of the dispute, which shall include all relevant documents and information, and the proposed resolution. You may send the written description of any dispute you have with us by U.S. Mail to Unicorn Innovations, Attn: Legal Department, 100 E Pine Street, Suite 110, Orlando, FL 32801. Unicorn Innovations will contact you by letter at the billing address you provided to us or at the email address you provided to us. You agree to negotiate with Unicorn Innovations or its designated representative in good faith about your problem or dispute. If for some reason the dispute is not resolved within 60 days after receipt of the written dispute, we agree to the dispute resolution provisions below. Notwithstanding the foregoing or any other term of this arbitration agreement, we will have the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in state or federal court located in Orlando, Florida to enforce these Terms or prevent an infringement of a third party’s rights or our intellectual property rights, as stated in subsection “b” above. You hereby expressly consent to, and forever waive any challenge to, the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of said courts in such actions.
You and Unicorn Innovations agree to commence any arbitration proceeding within 1 year after the Claim arises (the 1 year period includes the required pre-dispute procedures set forth above) and that any arbitration proceeding commenced after 1 year shall be forever barred.
If the amount in controversy is $500 or less, then the arbitration may be conducted by telephone or by written submissions. Otherwise, the arbitration shall be conducted in Orlando, Florida unless Unicorn Innovations otherwise agrees to arbitrate in another forum requested by you.
Organization, Rules and the Arbitrator
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s Rules.
Governing Law and Award
The arbitrator shall follow the substantive law of the State of Florida without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any award rendered shall include a confidential written opinion and shall be final, subject to appeal under the FAA. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
This provision survives termination of your account or relationship with Unicorn Innovations, bankruptcy, assignment, or transfer. If the class action waiver is deemed unenforceable (i.e., unenforceability would allow arbitration to proceed as a class or representative action), then this entire arbitration provision shall be rendered null and void and shall not apply. If a portion of this arbitration provision (other than the class action waiver) is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of this arbitration provision shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure or any delay in enforcing this arbitration provision in connection with any particular Claim will not constitute a waiver of any rights to require arbitration at a later time or in connection with any other Claims except all Claims must be brought within the 1 year limitation period set forth above. This provision is the entire arbitration agreement between you and Unicorn Innovations and shall not be modified except in writing by Unicorn Innovations.
Unicorn Innovations reserves the right to amend this arbitration provision at any time. Your continued use of the Website, purchase of a product on or through the Website, or use or attempted use of a Unicorn Innovations’ product, is affirmation of your consent to such changes. Should the changes to this arbitration provision be material, Unicorn Innovations will provide you notice and an opportunity to opt-out. Your continued use of the Website, purchase of a product on or through the Website, or use or attempted use of a Unicorn Innovations’ product or service, is affirmation of your consent to such material changes.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY AND ONLY THROUGH BINDING, FINAL, AND CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE THAT YOU PURCHASE, USE, OR ATTEMPT TO USE A PRODUCT PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE (WHICHEVER COMES FIRST) BY WRITING TO US AT UNICORN INNOVATIONS, ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT, 100 E PINE STREET, SUITE 110, ORLANDO, FL 32801. FOR YOUR OPT-OUT TO BE EFFECTIVE, YOU MUST SUBMIT A SIGNED WRITTEN NOTICE IDENTIFYING ANY PRODUCT YOU PURCHASED, USED OR ATTEMPTED TO USE WITHIN THE 30 DAYS AND THE DATE YOU FIRST PURCHASED, USED OR ATTEMPTED TO USE THE PRODUCT. IF MORE THAN THIRTY (30) DAYS HAVE PASSED, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO OPT OUT OF THIS PROVISION AND YOU MUST PURSUE YOUR CLAIM THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs up to $1000.00.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Unicorn Innovations, its affiliates (including without limitation all affiliated professional entities), subsidiaries, and their directors, officers, employees, contractors, licensors, suppliers, representatives, proprietors, partners, shareholders, servants, principals, agents, predecessors, successors, assigns, accountants, and attorneys from and against any claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, expenses, demands, and costs of any kind, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of, resulting from, or in any way connected with or related to (1) your breach of these Terms, the documents they incorporate by reference, or the Agreement; (2) your breach of any representations or warranties in this Agreement; or (3) your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
1. Third-Party Websites and Links
Our Site may include materials from third-parties or links to third-party websites. Unicorn Innovations is not liable for any third-party materials or websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
1. Testimonials, Reviews, and Other Submissions
Unicorn Innovations may use testimonials and/or product/service reviews, in whole or in part, together with the name and state/country of the person submitting it. Testimonials may be used for any form of advertising relating to Unicorn Innovations’ products or services, in printed and online media, as Unicorn Innovations determines in its absolute discretion. Testimonials represent the unique experience of the customers submitting the testimonial, and do not necessarily reflect the experience that you may have using our products or services.
Anything that you submit or post to the Website and/or provide us, including without limitation, photographs, testimonials, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “User Submissions” or simply, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and we shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, and create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. You represent and warrant that you are the owner or have sufficient rights to share the Submissions with us. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
Additionally, Unicorn Innovations reserves the right to correct grammatical and typing errors, to shorten testimonials prior to publication or use, and to review all testimonials prior to publication or use. Unicorn Innovations shall be under no obligation to use any, or any part of, any testimonial or product/service review submitted. If you submit a testimonial, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, do not submit a testimonial.
1. Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate electronically with you and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms, and any such attempt will be null and void. Unicorn Innovations and its affiliates may, in their individual discretion, transfer, without further consent or notification, all contractual rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms if some or all of Unicorn Innovations’ business is transferred to another entity by way of merger, sale of its assets or otherwise.
1. No Waiver
No waiver by Unicorn Innovations of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure by Unicorn Innovations to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
1. No Agency Relationship
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Unicorn Innovations as a result of your receipt of any Unicorn Innovations product, your use of any Unicorn Innovations Service, or use of the Site.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
In the event that we terminate this Agreement, Sections 1-26, as well as any representations, warranties, and other obligations made or taken by you, shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
1. Entire Agreement
These Terms, the Agreement, and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Website or in respect to the Website constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and Amplify, and supersedes and replaces any prior or contemporaneous agreements. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms or the Agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party.
1. Questions or Additional Information
If you have any questions regarding your account, subscription services, or these Terms, please email Support@unicorninnovations.com for assistance.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that TikTok Insiders and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of digital and physical products, services, and events. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
1. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Orlando, FL before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which TikTok Insiders principal place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
1. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
2. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.